Well it’s been another one of those weeks when we got to witness a carefully planned and successfully executed attack on freedom. How depressing. Anyway, here are some links for the weekend that will hopefully not be too depressing.
- Toilet paper restrictions on students in Spain? Yep. That stinks.
- Fox showed interest in bringing on Herman Cain. Who among us actually didn’t see that one coming.
- According to the CDC, castrating lambs with your teeth may make you sick. No kidding? You can’t make this stuff up…
- Roll calls from the House and Senate on the NDAA legislation. This is the vote to allow indefinite detentions of Americans without charge or trial. A yes vote is a violation of the oath of office and should stir anger in you like you haven’t felt in years.
- After finding out that your Congressman or Senator voted yes on NDAA, visit this site to find out who’s running against whom in 2012.