Here are my “Weekend Reading” links for this week. As we get into the election season, I imagine these weekly link posts will get a little bit longer since I’m not able to write about every issue worth addressing during the week. It’ll all still be worthwhile content though.
- First, the story about the missing teenager who had been accidentally deported to Colombia. How ICE made that error is beyond me. Somebody should lose a job over that one.
- Nerd Alert: a statistical analysis of Tuesday’s Iowa results.
- Make sure you see this link that talks about Mitt Romney’s willingness to consider a VAT. (Daniel Mitchell’s blog is an excellent resource, btw.)
- The ACLU rated Presidential candidates on civil liberties.
- I’m really excited about this one: my friend Valerie has (finally) started a blog. Read it. She’s cool.
- And finally, if you’re in Georgia, subscribe to my Georgia Senators Watch newsletter. It’ll be a great way to keep up with Johnny Isakson and Saxby Chambliss. Because somebody needs to…
If you’d like to submit a link for the “Weekend Reading” post, just send me an email (ron at uphold liberty dot org).