Once again it’s Friday, and once again here are some links I think you’ll find worth reading this weekend.
- Did you hear about the man who had a heart attack while eating at the Heart Attack Grill? If that’s not the definition of irony, I don’t know what is.
- Here is Rand Paul’s speech at CPAC. I really like that guy.
- Make sure you see this: 10 Reasons Liberals Should Love Rick Santorum, As Told By Rick Santorum. This guy is bad, bad news. Don’t fall for his lies.
- Here is the final word from Freedom Watch. It’s a shame that show got cancelled.
- Finally, a good visual representation of the delegates awarded to the GOP presidential candidates.