Here are this week’s Weekend Reading links. Enjoy!
- 2012′s worst candidate, Mark Clayton. I’d link to his web site, but he doesn’t have one. That’s ok though, because Jesus “didn’t even have pictures or a Web site.” Yes, really.
- Higher taxes and higher prices are coming in 2013.
- Obama and Romney Agree: We Spend Too Much Money, So Obviously We Can’t Cut Defense Spending
- Son of Dem Congressman Jim Moran resigns from campaign after voter fraud video surfaces.
- If you’re curios about how athletes are voting this year, see this post.
- Here is how to get libertarians to vote for your presidential candidate.
- Another local government has voiced formal opposition to the NDAA’s indefinite detention provisions.
- There’s no compelling reason to get rid of the Electoral College.
- Why the GOP should fear a Romney presidency. Interesting thoughts in there.